SNS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've been getting demands for SNS nails and I'm wondering what qualification I would require to legally provide this service?

I know many of you probably don't agree with SNS, it just seems to be in demand at the moment and I'm curious.

Thank you in advance for your responses xx

There's nothing wrong with providing dip system services, providing you get your clients to wash their hands prior to service and you assess and ensure there are no contraindications that would prevent you from dipping. Otherwise you can sprinkle the powder, rather then dip. normally a manicure qualification is required. But I would highly recommend attending specific dip training, as there is a lot more involved then most realise. Hope this helps.

There's nothing wrong with providing dip system services, providing you get your clients to wash their hands prior to service and you assess and ensure there are no contraindications that would prevent you from dipping. Otherwise you can sprinkle the powder, rather then dip. normally a manicure qualification is required. But I would highly recommend attending specific dip training, as there is a lot more involved then most realise. Hope this helps.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. It really does help!

Thank you again

Latest posts

Back