So and so Area Geek Meetings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim said:
So as far as I know that would make Me, Loo, (Trinity Nails and Nailroom if they were interested) from Surrey/Sussex so far anyone else?

Definately interested I wonder where we could meet? :D :D :D

technically i'm from kent, but london is close enough!
especially as my mate ruth will probably b there!
i'm definately up 4 a meet, keep me posted
liza xxx

Yep babe, I am up for that one.............
Liza can have a sleep over here lol........If it's in London lol.....
I might be a bit rough, it might be a bit wobbly( blow up bed), but hey it will be fun !!!!

i live on the gorgeous, and quite often sunny isle of wight, any geekyunions near me?

I know you could all make it a holiday and come over for the weekend!!

Michelle.

Hi,
i would definately be up for a geek get together, Essex/London please let me know. Didn't realise there were quite a few from my neck of the woods.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kim said:
So as far as I know that would make Me, Loo, (Trinity Nails and Nailroom if they were interested) from Surrey/Sussex so far anyone else?

im in w sussex nr gatwick a/p
not that far from loo

Jess
;)

I'll be in the Sussex/Surrey one :D

Cool then its a surrey w.sussex meeting too and anyone else who wants to come to our neck of the woods!!!lol :biggrin:

So when is the essex/london/kent one ?????????

I am up for that - but I am scared of going over the big QE2 bridge - very high - very windy - and I lil ole chicken when it comes to driving to new places!!!?? Then again I am tempted by anything nails and anything purple so i will tough it out!!!

See you soon

Jo xxx

Hi,
Us Northern geeks could meet up I am in cheshire.
But could meet with anyone up Manchester/cheshire way :biggrin:

you guys all sort it out and then PM me with whatever dates as well as a contact member for people to PM for more information.

Yep Kim,

I'm up for it!!!

Sarah xx

Kim said:

And anyone in Bristol....????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back