So and so Area Geek Meetings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
HowdA All.

How cool is this? Many members are forming Geekyunions in various parts o the UK. As there are a few threads floating about in differing areas of the site regarding this issue... why dont I simply add the dates to the public calendar for simplicity sake?

Just let me know the dates, areas, and places so it can appear correctly in the calendar.

ay up Geek

We are holding our next Yorkshire meeting on Wed 21st April, 7.30pm, @The Village Pub, Normanton, West Yorks just off Jn 31 M62 Castleford/Normanton turn off. All welcome. If any one needs further directions PM me.

Oooo.... by the way Samuel i belive you live in Yorkshire and we'll let you bring the wife. :D

Cheers Munster Man!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

The Nail Geek said:
HowdA All.

How cool is this? Many members are forming Geekyunions in various parts o the UK. As there are a few threads floating about in differing areas of the site regarding this issue... why dont I simply add the dates to the public calendar for simplicity sake?

Just let me know the dates, areas, and places so it can appear correctly in the calendar.
crikey do you know whne i first posted about getting together I never thought it would turn out so sucessfull :o - thanks Sam for bring us all together in the first place :D how knows maybe one day you and your team might drop in .........

thats great, hope there will be one in kent/south London!

chocolate said:
and maybe somewhere in south wales:biggrin:
debbie

Hi chocolate,

I live in Essex spose its just across the water to Kent!!!!! closer to London though, would be great if peeps around the Essex/London area could get together seems a shame to be missing out!!!!

dont suppose there is a single sole in Cumbria (feels kinda lonely up here)

how about the midlands area ?

what about here in texas? lol

Anyone live near Edinburgh?????

Texas sounds good to me - you offering to fly us over guru?

Mmm Texas, little further to travel but Im up for it ! lol

kx

Bryony said:
Texas sounds good to me - you offering to fly us over guru?

chocolate said:

Can we squeeze Surrey/W Sussex in there? :lol:

Guru hi ya'll - aahhhh Texas fond memories of my wedding (in Boxelder) (ooops sorry for falling of the thread :o )

Yah Im from surrey too would love to meet up some where in the surrey w.sussex area. What a good idea a geeky day out yipieeee!!!!!!

Kellyc said:
Hi chocolate,

I live in Essex spose its just across the water to Kent!!!!! closer to London though, would be great if peeps around the Essex/London area could get together seems a shame to be missing out!!!!

I'm all for an Essex/London meeting!! There are quite a few geeks here from essex/london!!

I think Peppercorn Nails (Adele) was trying to arrange a meeting for us lot ;)

xxlayxx

LayStar said:
I'm all for an Essex/London meeting!! There are quite a few geeks here from essex/london!!

I think Peppercorn Nails (Adele) was trying to arrange a meeting for us lot ;)

xxlayxx
Hi, Lay

That would be great if we could all meet up if Adele has set anything up i would be grateful if you could let me know and spread the word a bit. I dint realise there quite a few from Essex/London, so we could make it a cool geek day out!

Love this idea what about norfolk/suffolk area.

loo said:
Yah Im from surrey too would love to meet up some where in the surrey w.sussex area. What a good idea a geeky day out yipieeee!!!!!!

So as far as I know that would make Me, Loo, (Trinity Nails and Nailroom if they were interested) from Surrey/Sussex so far anyone else?

I would be interested in the Midlands getting together - let me know

Noz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back