So angry!...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I agree with the other girls definately wouldnt be refunding her!! Sounds like she knows nothing about Nails whatsoever!! I also agree with you that it seems like now the Wkend is over & she's looking to get her money back!! Get her reported on Facebook & tell her she has NOT to return!! Grr nasty nasty! Soz but i think a virtual slap is in order lol!! Chin up you & let it all go over your head she's not worth the upset!!

Hi, I agree with the other girls definately wouldnt be refunding her!! Sounds like she knows nothing about Nails whatsoever!! I also agree with you that it seems like now the Wkend is over & she's looking to get her money back!! Get her reported on Facebook & tell her she has NOT to return!! Grr nasty nasty! Soz but i think a virtual slap is in order lol!! Chin up you & let it all go over your head she's not worth the upset!!
Trouble is with reporting people on there,is that they do sweet FA about it.I had a friend who was slagged off dreadfully,called all the names under the sun,copied and pasted the comments(which were on the nasty piece of works wall)and that was about 5 months ago,still nothing:eek:Not even a reply back to her emails about how Facebook were dealing with it or IF they had even received the email!!

Just delete the creature and forget.:hug:

i had a client claim that her spray tan had "fell off" and she insisted on a refund i told her i would give her 100% refund and a free spray tan as i had 100% confidence in my product and my staff, however she would personally have to come in so i could see the problem. she came in looking gorgeous and tanned and said she woke up and it was fine. some people will try anything for a freebie you just have to be professional and call there bluff. in my experience if people are genuine and not happy they will say so more or less straight away
KEEP YOUR CHIN UP*

You know what guys? She works a building away from me (actually neighbours). I was in the shop today and in walks she. I walked up to her and demanded to see her nails, and what do you know?
ALL where intact, NONE had fallen off or lifted!!!!

I just looked at her and shook my head. She was tomato read! LOL.
I got an email later on asking for forgiveness (she did not explain WHY she had gone through all that "trouble"), i did not reply (was still laughing my head off,lol)

Well,i have a french mani & pedi client booked for tomorrow, have to go practice like crazy, because i'm still struggling with that. (don't want her "complaining" her french "came off",lol...

Oh my!!!!!!! Well that would have made me comment on her status. I think i would have said how nice it was to see her and all 10 of her perfect beautiful nails! Lets hope it teaches her a lesson at least. And now at least you know you have done nothing wrong. Good luck for the mani client :hug:

OMG!!! :eek:

We were right... she was out to get you

Well as I always say... life is like a circle and what goes around comes around!!

I'd have loved to see the look on her face... I'd say it was priceless:lol::lol:

I did a clients nails on Friday,which i got through my Facebook group. She arrived half an hour late, and insisted i finish quickly as she had to be somewhere. Did my best to prep her nails, but she kept saying: "no, it's fine, move on to the next step". I explained the importance of prep to her, but she was like:" no, i know it will be okay, i also do nails. (lol).

Sunday she sent me a sms, saying that the nails had lifted,can i remove it for her? i sent her an sms back saying that since i explained the importance of prep to her, i will have to charge her for it. She reply's back,:"no, it's okay, 6 nails has fallen off now, i'll just wait for the other 4 to fall off.

Today, she updates her status saying that i did a crap job! And all kinds of things.
This has knocked my confidence down, as i've been doing nails for only a month now. I did a lot of friends nails, & even did mine 2 weeks ago & it still looks fine.

The unintelligence of it! Don't et her knock you, you did everything you were meant to, she insisted and after all she is your customer and if she felt uncomfortable with a stage, then you did all you could do for her.
If I were you I would post on her wall explaining what happened and if she still insisted on bad mouthing you, I'd report her to facebook for slander.
I'm sorry that you had to have that experience, like I said you did everything that you could do, due to preference of the client. But in the future maybe you should consider refusing to do someone's nails if there is not sufficient reason and / or you get them to sign something at the end of the treatment saying that they asked you to skip steps that were vital to the performance of the treatment and were warned of all implications.

Yip, i learned a valuable lesson. Angel, the look on her face was totally priceless,lol...

I actually had to send a client away yesterday, as i was too upset to do her nails. I did'nt doubt my work, i mean, come on, I do my own nails, and usually it's french tips with gel overlay, which is what i gave her, and they last sooo long, i'm even surprised myself :)

I guess i will most prob have more off these wacky clients, and will have to deal with it better (not sending clients away).

I don't know what she was thinking, i mean, we were bound to walk into each other...

sounds to me that she had a plan to discredit you, maybe she is scared of competition and her plan was to knock your confidence. You should not let that happen, as she sounds plain nasty to me

Maybe she wanted to discredit me and knock my confidence, but i mainly think she just wanted her nails done and thought she could get her money back or something. I really don't know what went through her head, but i'm glad that's over.

Did my french mani today, the client loved it! Struggled with my smile lines a bit, still looks unsteady. Hope she does not have any complaints...

Thank you all for your support through this, really made me stand up again.

XXX

Glam nails, Ive been following this post, and all I can say is OMG ??:lol:, some people are just on another planet ! she probably knew all along you were neighbours too, but as one of the others said, I would be so tempted to put a comment on her status or wall, in a very nice way though lol, And I feel she was using this status to downgrade you, get herself some more clients ? but how low is that, well bad.
I bet her face was a picture that you wont forget :D I'd be on cloud nine for days :lol:

That's a really nasty trick she's pulled on you.
If she claimed to be a Nail Tech she should know better and also she should be aware that nails will lift if the prep work is not carried out.

Maybe she's trying to give you a bad name... I'd definately report her on facebook coz you can't risk your reputation being compromised...

I'm new to the industry too, I'm a qualified Beauty Therapist and a Nail Tech in training, it's important to build a good reputation as a beginner and then you can maintain it, maybe you could post a reply to her nasty comments stating what really happened... And then just agree not to bad mouth or contact one another again, I suppose there'll always be clients who aren't satisfied with treatments, but when it's there own fault, you or your confidence should not be made to suffer, she should not have put you under that kind of pressure either, I think she's out of order!!! Grrrr!!!

Don't let your confidence be knocked, you sound like you're trying to make a go of it, just learn from it and move on to the next set. Good luck!!x

Latest posts

Back