So annoying - people not bringing money!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jusluce I set ping it up Yesterday as my friend was on about it & needed to transfer me money

I had to wait for a code before I could fully activate it which showed on my statement on line this morning

So will use that now

Virtues I should have one I just haven't got round to it I have been looking at a few

Izettle
Worldpay

I was waiting for the salon to go up & look at maybe a proper chip & pin

I got paid in the end at 11pm last night 😄

Good!! Such a good app... I work for Barclays and not always an advocate of their services... But this one is a must ;-) xxx

I've got a worldpay card machine and i can honestly say its fantastic (now I know how to switch it off properly). I rent a chair and I'm also mobile, my clients love it it just makes life so much easier. I find it works on both 3G and GPRS so taking payment has never been a problem if for some reason I have no signal I can use the clients wifi.
Funnily enough the only people I've ever had a problem with paying me is family doing the old "I forgot to go to the cash point can I pay you next time?" Not anymore with my little card machine lol

Same here I use Worldpay...if anyone is considering going with them do a google search for a discount code for the card reader as its 1/2 price with that code...other than that its 3.4% per transaction which can add up if you take a lot of card payments over the year, but for now it works a treat for me.

I have world pay, when doing a wedding and the bride does the whole "oh I forgot my purse thing" and it's her to pay for bridesmaids and mothers it's a big bill to wait for ( I had to wait until one bride got back from honeymoon once!!)

Now I have the machine it's fab it's 2.75% and I think the machine was £30 something. If you want me to refer you so you get some money off send me a message with your email and I will do it straight away.

It's also so easy to use - izettle I didn't have the card reader so did manual transactions and when using a VISA was a nightmare as it text the client they then had to fill out some info etc... And didn't look very proffessional.

Latest posts

Back