So called professional has CUT my extensions out!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg your hair doesnt look great at the moment.
I would go to your old salon and put your extensions back- will make you feel better.
Regarding the insurance, I am not sure you will have a case as she didnt cause you a health damage.
Maybe some reviews on different web-sites would help others to know about her poor service.

Which websites are there that you can leave reviews? This is what makes me mad, I can't stop her from doing this to someone else, she doesn't have a Facebook, website and doesn't work in a salon. She was only registered on Cinderella, although they have said they will take her details off, it's still not going to stop her doing this to someone else. I feel like I want to let people know what she has done to me before they book.. If someone had been able to tell me then I would have been so grateful.. I wouldn't wish this on anyone! I know it's only hair and it grows back, but with the wedding coming up its really getting me down I've been crying all day, for a woman your hair means so much you know? If its not right you don't feel right? I feel terrible every time I look in the mirror as my hair is just sooo wispy and thin I can't even put it up. The only other option is more extensions, but I'm resenting it as I shouldn't have to fork out for more extensions its because of her that I'm going to be out of pocket it's not right. Life isn't fair sometimes and good honest people get done over and have no rights.

Latest posts

Back