So excited about getting Shellac!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belle Beauty

Reaction score
I've just ordered my Shellac kit, lamp and SolorOil from S2 and I'm soooooooo excited!! :D

Sadly, I don't know what I'm more excited about, the fabulous Shellac or the miracle SolorOil?! I know, I'm so sad! lol

You are not sad believe me! We all get really excited for new things and whenever I place an order with S2 I have to stop myself from hugging the delivery man!!! ha ha!

You will love Shellac and as for Solar Oil - my clients have become as obsessed as me as they feed off my enthusiasm!

Let us know how you get on and search this site for loads of tips! xx

I've also just placed an order for my first delivery of Shellac, cant wait to get it, so many people raving about it I had to give it a try :)

Me too!! Placed order this morning and have paid extra for next day delivery as I want it all now!!!!! X

Ladies - I am now getting excited for you! I was exacltly the same and my excitement hasnt faded since! My first Shellac delivery arrived 2 days before Xmas! Not one person left my house over the holiday period without being a guinea pig first! Ha ha!

You will love it and its done wonders for my business! xx

I so know how you feel. Mine came last week. I would describe the feeling of when it turned up, like being a 6 year old on Christmas day. I was almost shaking with excitement when opening the boxes! Now that is sad! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks everyone, I'm not feeling like such a saddo now...although that feeling may return as soon as my order arrives!! Isn't it great to have a forum where you know you're not alone?! lol

I so know how you feel. Mine came last week. I would describe the feeling of when it turned up, like being a 6 year old on Christmas day. I was almost shaking with excitement when opening the boxes! Now that is sad! :lol::lol::lol:[/QUOTE

Ditto!! Every delivery I get from S2 it feels like Christmas lol!

Lol, will be a while before I can get mine and I'm already too excited! I wonder what the delivery men think every time they give someone a parcel from S2 and see smiling excited faces each time!!! Hahaha :D

Lol, will be a while before I can get mine and I'm already too excited! I wonder what the delivery men think every time they give someone a parcel from S2 and see smiling excited faces each time!!! Hahaha :D

I'd imagine for men it's like getting a season ticket for their football team the way we must be with shellac lol!

Latest posts

Back