So Excited CND and Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louie6

Reaction score
Gosh I'm so excited, I'm bouncing on my chair right now lol:)
My shellac order is arriving tomorrow,yippee,I'm absolutely bubbling right now, and can't wait to have a practice on myself tomorrow night lol

And I've also booked today for my CND l+p conversion with Natalie in Bristol on August the 15th, I'm really over the moon, and feel on top of the world:green: My room is finished and it has come together so much better than I'd envisioned, also had my first paying classic manicure client on the weekend and she was lovely, she was over the moon when she left,couldn't stop looking at her hands and nails,and even paid me double my price. I saw her this morning and she is still beaming and over the moon,although she did chip one of her nails,but to be expected with polish when your prising a lid off:eek: and she was laughing about it and understands she must not do this with shellac, now she has booked in with me for shellac for next week,once I've done a few trial runs:)
I'm wondering what would be the best colour for her, as I've ordered the salon rack, she's going to a wedding the following week and doesn't want colour, so I'm hoping her free edge will have grown out a wee bit more to do a french,or whether to go the clearly pink,or iced coral? Or what effect does one layer of clearly pink and one layer of iced coral come out like?
As she wants to keep quite neutral as her outfit is a lilac colour, one last question,she's highly allergic to nuts,she can't touch anything with nuts in,been on etc but I do have Pure Jojoba Oil which I can decant into a pippette bottle, would this be ok instead of Solar Oil, not ideal, but I don't want to make her ill:eek: Thanks girls

Gosh I'm so excited, I'm bouncing on my chair right now lol:)
My shellac order is arriving tomorrow,yippee,I'm absolutely bubbling right now, and can't wait to have a practice on myself tomorrow night lol

And I've also booked today for my CND l+p conversion with Natalie in Bristol on August the 15th, I'm really over the moon, and feel on top of the world:green: My room is finished and it has come together so much better than I'd envisioned, also had my first paying classic manicure client on the weekend and she was lovely, she was over the moon when she left,couldn't stop looking at her hands and nails,and even paid me double my price. I saw her this morning and she is still beaming and over the moon,although she did chip one of her nails,but to be expected with polish when your prising a lid off:eek: and she was laughing about it and understands she must not do this with shellac, now she has booked in with me for shellac for next week,once I've done a few trial runs:)
I'm wondering what would be the best colour for her, as I've ordered the salon rack, she's going to a wedding the following week and doesn't want colour, so I'm hoping her free edge will have grown out a wee bit more to do a french,or whether to go the clearly pink,or iced coral? Or what effect does one layer of clearly pink and one layer of iced coral come out like?
As she wants to keep quite neutral as her outfit is a lilac colour, one last question,she's highly allergic to nuts,she can't touch anything with nuts in,been on etc but I do have Pure Jojoba Oil which I can decant into a pippette bottle, would this be ok instead of Solar Oil, not ideal, but I don't want to make her ill:eek: Thanks girls

Iced Cappuccino plus a layer of Romantique over the top is a lovely fashionable nude colour ... I am wearing it right now and it will go with everything.

As for the nut allergy .. better safe than sorry. Not ideal as you say but better than nothing.

Have fun with Natalie. x

Thanks Gigi, I couldn't get a better recommendation than from yourself for a perfect layering option:biggrin: I shall get on to it right away and get both ordered, she will be over the moon,and yes better to be safe than sorry,to use Jojoba oil, don't want to be killing off my first returning client just yet ROFL:wink2: lol

I'm so looking forward to meeting Natalie and doing my conversion,I'm literally bouncing in my chair,so glad now that I've seen light and training with CND,and Natalie has been brilliant helping me to sort it all out and all the S2 staff:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back