So excited I get my hubby back!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGritt

Reaction score
Agghhhh! My husband finally comes home tonight from 6 months in afghan! Am getting excited now and can't wait!

Got to play the waiting day all evening

Sorry guys I just had to post my excitement haha

Aww how lovely.Bet you are too excited and the hours will drag lol

I don't think I could cope if mine was away for 6 months would drive me insane I miss him when he has to do 14hour shifts on site so couldn't imagine 6 months :) x

Agghhhh! My husband finally comes home tonight from 6 months in afghan! Am getting excited now and can't wait!

Got to play the waiting day all evening

Sorry guys I just had to post my excitement haha

Oh bless you. I don't think anyone can blame you for being excited!

I don't know how you do it. I would be list without my other half here for 6 months, mind you I'd get control over what to watch on tv at night lol xx

How lovely for you hunni. I cant imagine what it must be like to not see you hubby for 6 months, no wonder you are exited. xx

Ah I'm so glad for you !! I love the feeling of excitement when my husband comes back from being away - it's like starting the relationship again with butterflies ! Absence makes the heart grow fonder .... Enjoy xx

Thanks guys, I know he will drive me mad in a bit tho on FIFA 12 haha plus he gets 6 weeks of work!

Only just been told FIFA stands for ..... Females ignored for another 12 months lol

Can't wait for tonight

Thanks guys, I know he will drive me mad in a bit tho on FIFA 12 haha plus he gets 6 weeks of work!

Only just been told FIFA stands for ..... Females ignored for another 12 months lol

Can't wait for tonight

so glad your getting him home!! i know how you feel (kind of) my husband is merchant navy and away for anything from 3 to 6 months at a time its horrible and then when they have been home over 2 weeks they drive you nuts lol!
enjoy tonight :)

yay that's cheered me up this morning!! really pleased for you :) xx

That's lovely, it must be so hard for you when he's away, but he's doing an amazing job for us all xxx

How fantastic...so happy for you! Enjoy! ; )

Thanks guys for ur support, i have a feeling today is gunna be a loooooonnnnnggggggg day but fngers crossed, there already been a delay but at least he is one step closer to being back at home with his family!

I'd like to just say that no matter what service or trade everyone whom is deployed is doing a fantastic job out there! :D Keep on doing a fab job to everyone whom is deployed and more than anything lets keep on supporting our boys and girls as best we can! :D

Oh I'm sooo happy for you. My boyf came back beginning of November and I got to actually spend all of Christmas with him. I'm very proud of him but it's nice to have him home. Our boys and girls are doing a fantastic job. Im so proud to be an army wag. Big hugs to you and your family xxxx

That's lovely. I hope the day goes quickly for you. :)

Oh I'm sooo happy for you. My boyf came back beginning of November and I got to actually spend all of Christmas with him. I'm very proud of him but it's nice to have him home. Our boys and girls are doing a fantastic job. Im so proud to be an army wag. Big hugs to you and your family xxxx

I love being an army wife! I also think when they come back from a tour you appreciate one another so much more.

We are gunna have a wee bit of a delayed xmas as he wasnt at home so i have a pile of prezzies for him to open, no doubt the kids will open them for him haha :D

That's fab news for you . I love the meaning of FIFA 12 will mention that to my hubby lol

How lovely! Hope you have a wonderful 6weeks together!xxxx

How wonderful for you. Enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back