So excited I'm embarking on the spray tanning route!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CazCardiff

Reaction score
Ive booked up to do a spray tanning course on Saturday and Im SO excited! I have to share on here as you guys are the only ones that know what im excted about! lol My Hubby just doesnt get it lol
The lovely Properprincess is coming along as my Model and I hope to do her proud and see her come out with a lovely tan.

Is there any pointers or tips? or questions I should ask the trainer?
I've looked loads into solutions as ive been looking at training for months and have contacted companies for samples, but so far im drawn to Fresh indulgence and OMG.

:D:D:D

Ive booked up to do a spray tanning course on Saturday and Im SO excited! I have to share on here as you guys are the only ones that know what im excted about! lol My Hubby just doesnt get it lol
The lovely Properprincess is coming along as my Model and I hope to do her proud and see her come out with a lovely tan.

Is there any pointers or tips? or questions I should ask the trainer?
I've looked loads into solutions as ive been looking at training for months and have contacted companies for samples, but so far im drawn to Fresh indulgence and OMG.

:D:D:D

You know what brand I'm going to say and you know why. But try as many as you can. Start ringing round and emailing now so u have them ready.

Don't worry bout my tan. But I really will need you to spray me and create some muscles and a flat stomach.

Oh I got this for u ...

http://www.freshindulgence.co.uk/Professional-Trade-Equipment/pro-Starter-Kits?product_id=79

Just a thought :)

Oh IMO I did omg too orange and fade off is bad in comparison to others I tried x

Hi

Good luck for sat! I trained with Nouvatan at the start of April and initially when tanning my model I was going to quickly so just remember to take your time - Ive done about 5 now and starting to get some word of mouth appointments - I love tanning I never thought I would get addicted to it so quickly!! LOL

above all enjoy yourself!

xx

You know what brand I'm going to say and you know why. But try as many as you can. Start ringing round and emailing now so u have them ready.

Don't worry bout my tan. But I really will need you to spray me and create some muscles and a flat stomach.

Oh I got this for u ...

Starter Kit Mini

Just a thought :)

Thank you for the link, Thats the one I'll be getting, need to make a few pennies first, got stuff listed on ebay waiting for it to sell lol

Theres SO many tan choices! I dont want to use cheap tans, Id rather be more expensive and offer good quality names and good quality tans. Not solutions I can pick up at Sallys! lol
I like the Fresh indulgence ones, but as you say, need to try some :)

As for muscles and stomach...Hmm.. I may be able to get some pens out, I can draw some for you?? lol
xx

I trained with tantric and although I loved their solutions I have recently converted to Fresh Indulgence and I love it. I've done 7 tans this week since I got my order and everyone has lved the guide colour and the developed colour. The smell is amazing on the Caribbean range.

Good luck with your training and whoever you pick

Latest posts

Back