So happy with my glitter !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachg

Reaction score
Hi All,

After reading through alot of threads about where to buy the best glitter for rockstar nails i decided to buy off ebay. There were that many different webistes and suppliers named i didn't know where to start so ebay was the easiest option.
I saw a set of 30 glitters that were a great range of colours and even though they were from China i took the risk and bought them.
I knew there was a chance of them either not turning up or taking a long time to come, but because i had only payed £7 it was a risk i was willing to take.

Anyway they turned up today only a week after ordering them, the colours are amazing and the glitter is nice and fine perfect for rockstar nails, i had a little practice on my self and im sooo happy with them.

I know alot of people are sometimes put off by buying from ebay but if you have a shop around you can find great deals and great products !! :D

Actually, ebay purchases are only frowned down upon if it's something major. Like I wouldn't buy my main products, tips, implements, or equipments from there, but I'd totally load up on nail art supplies. :) Glitters, rhinestones, studs, you name it i've got some from ebay! XD

I have bought glitters and stones from eBay as well. I think it has every colour under the sun including some fab holographic ones, love them. also same as you even though from China didn't take long

Big no though for pro stuff

vicki xx

I would never buy anything professional from there but for everything else i think its great =)

Just incase anybody would like to have a look at the things the supplier i used sells this is his username on ebay, todoperfeco_store.

Latest posts

Back