So how many of you are Harry Potter fans?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope

Reaction score
I AM!

Hubby bless him went to ASDA on his way home from work at 1am on Friday night and I had the book finished by Sunday afternoon.....

I was surprised at it, not many of the things I though might happen did happen, but I thoroughly enjoyed it, AND i only cried once!!!

So how many of you Geeks love Harry too?

ME ME ME!!!! I just adore those books..I have a client who did a juggling act at one of the openings for the selling of the book and he got a free book as a little thank you and He gave it to me!!! haven't cracked it open yet..still savoring the moment I do.

ME ME ME!!!! I just adore those books..I have a client who did a juggling act at one of the openings for the selling of the book and he got a free book as a little thank you and He gave it to me!!! haven't cracked it open yet..still savoring the moment I do.
you had better start soon, I might start leaking bits of info out:evil:

My family love Harry Potter! Hubby, me , Harry (4) and Millie (3). Love it!! I have read the books and watched the films, read the books to the kids aswell! Its just so magical! Fab!!

ooh i love em but havent got the book yet :irked:, gonna wait till we are going on hols and hopefully i can read it on the flight (once kids fall asleep ) i have 10 hrs to get throught it so should make progress :lol:

I LOVE THEM

God how can you bear to wait, I'd have had that cracked open quicker than a bottle of bubbly!!!!

ooh i love em but havent got the book yet :irked:, gonna wait till we are going on hols and hopefully i can read it on the flight (once kids fall asleep ) i have 10 hrs to get throught it so should make progress :lol:
Buy it from ASDA its only £5, bargain...

LOL i will just ignore this thread from now on..go on..give it up for the other geeks on here..I won't peek. :D
When I am done I will come back to this and post. :hug:

LOL i will just ignore this thread from now on..go on..give it up for the other geeks on here..I won't peek. :D
When I am done I will come back to this and post. :hug:
Ah, I wouldn't be that evil really :hug:

Oooh I haven't got it yet please don't give me any clues!:lol::lol:

Think I might have to buy it this weekend but now it's the school holidays when on earth am I going to find the time to read it?:rolleyes:

I AM!

Hubby bless him went to ASDA on his way home from work at 1am on Friday night and I had the book finished by Sunday afternoon.....

I was surprised at it, not many of the things I though might happen did happen, but I thoroughly enjoyed it, AND i only cried once!!!

So how many of you Geeks love Harry too?

I got it Saturday and read it in about 8 hours. I absolutely loved it and I cried too. I am a horrible mum as I read it first and wouldn't let any of the kids have it until I finished. One of my sons is reading it now and no one is allowed to talk about it until he has finished.

POTTER RULES!!! I am half way through the newie.. saying nothing yet! :green:

I have read all the books....therefore I have to read this last one...My Asda of course was sold out, hopefully they will have more in today!!!

I am a big fan of harry potter too. haven't got the book yet but seen the film. love it!

just spent the arvo on the couch finishing the book.. Ooooooo'er!!!! and thats all im saying.. love my tuesdays off.. i get to do things like sit on my arse and read or watch filims!! Housework is a dirty word on tuesdays!

After buying my book at 12.30am, I stayed up til 3am Saturday, til I couldnt keep my eyes open any more. Finished it about 10 ish Saturday morning, then re read it on Sunday!!
(hubby was away playing golf, so I figured that the housework could go hang!! tee hee)
FANTASTIC!! thats all I can say

Ibrught the book on saturday.. but my eldest won,t let me have it yet.. he wants to read it frst...

Soooo I have started to read them all from the begining and hopefully i would have read them all by the time he finishes the last one..:lol:(don,t want to have missed anything)

We took the kids over the weekend to see the film (which was great)

Will also aviod this thread untill I have read it as i don,t want any of the info to leek out:)

I have also banished my son upstairs to read it as he was sitting there ohhh and arrrhhing all day:eek:

I went to Borders on Friday night for 'Harry Potter Night' which ended with buying the book at midnight (although we had been to the pub til about 10pm first!)...... I'm about halfway through it, and every time I sit for more than 5 minutes I'm either on here or got my nose in the book!!!

My Asda sold out of hte £5 copies on Saturday morning but have left the signs up anyway...... It's not right :irked:

I love Harry Potter too, the books are brilliant for adults and children alike. Mu hubby says there is three people in our bed at any time, me, him and Harry. LOL xx

Latest posts

Back