So intimidating my hand wouldn't stop shaking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a herbal remedy, used for things like nervous flyers, taking exams any stressful situation really.....just calms you down and gets rid of any panicky feelings....xxx

Ok Jersey Jock looks like I'm going to have to buy this herbal remedy as the lady in question has just booked back in for a manicure and my hands are shaking already!

The fact that she has rebooked should stop your hands shaking, she wouldn't come back if she hadn't liked what you did!!!

tell her she's a f**ker and tell her to p*ss off and not to book back in, not very professional but sends clients a message you won't be messed about or taken advantage of lol :)

Please don't do the above lol :rolleyes: well certainly not in those words anyway.

Your work must have been very satisfactory for her to have rebooked with you. Good luck and get some of that flower remedy, it's good stuff xx

Please don't do the above lol :rolleyes: well certainly not in those words anyway.

Your work must have been very satisfactory for her to have rebooked with you. Good luck and get some of that flower remedy, it's good stuff xx

Oh thanks Blossom, good to know you also rate it. I shall feel the fear and do it anyway! lol! I'm just hoping she isn't getting her kicks out of watching me suffer :Scared:

Oh hun! Clients who are in the industry are the worst and she rebooked! Woo! :) sometimes they just don't like what you do because it isn't exactly how they would do it. That doesn't mean it's wrong ;) good luck for next time! :) x

.Rescue Remedy is Homeopathic product. LOVE it.Never without it
in my bag and car.You never know when you will need it or someone else
It comes in a spray,dropper or pastels.
Great prior to exams,scary clients, if you have received bad news, spilt with partner ....the list goes on.
Use as directed on bottle or add to your own water bottle and sip throughout the day.

Good luck and remember to smile, we can never guess what is going on in our clients head and lives.So just give the best of yourself x:D

Thank you to everyone for their words of encouragement. The lady in question has been and gone and couldn't have been nicer. She is definitely the one in control though and does keep a close eye on what I'm doing but to her credit she was without doubt chatting away and putting me at my ease and taking a genuine interest in my business. I did use the Bach Rescue Remedy as suggested and I don't know if it works or its all in the mind but I was in a calmer place and although I had a shaking hand whilst applying the polish I managed to control it eventually. I can only think this is a learning curve and will have helped me. Thanks everyone. x

Glad you got some Rescue Remedy and it did the trick..I'm a Bach Flower Practioner ,trust me it's not 'all in the mind' lol....I give it to animals and
children and they don't know about the placebo effect.
We had a wedding party in the salon this morning geting the works and the bottle of R R was passed around ha ha .x

Glad you got some Rescue Remedy and it did the trick..I'm a Bach Flower Practioner ,trust me it's not 'all in the mind' lol....I give it to animals and
children and they don't know about the placebo effect.
We had a wedding party in the salon this morning geting the works and the bottle of R R was passed around ha ha .x

Is there a limit to how much you can take? I had 2 sprays at least 8 times lol!

Little and often until you feel calmer .Wonder how long it will take you to convert friends and family to it? lol

Latest posts

Back