So jealous

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane Cleaver

Reaction score
I see most of you ladies are in the UK/England neck of the woods. I'm over in Canada :)

So envious, it looks like you have so many wonderful resources overseas there for nail techs. Lots of product training, classes, seminars, and products I've never even heard of!

I see most of you ladies are in the UK/England neck of the woods. I'm over in Canada :)

So envious, it looks like you have so many wonderful resources overseas there for nail techs. Lots of product training, classes, seminars, and products I've never even heard of!

I'd love to go to Canada, shall we do a swap for a week? haha

My step mum has family in Canada & her / my dad visit every Xmas, not had chance to go on a trip with them yet but the stories & photos sound & look so amazing!! X

I've always wanted to go to London, but it seems like such an expensive trip. So much history though, I must get overseas one day... Whereabouts in Canada do they go? I am in SW Ontario, couple hours from Toronto.

That's strange, I think it is the other way round and things are better this side of the Atlantic! I can say that without prejudice as I am British living in the US.

Cheaper here too:biggrin:

Get yourself on a plane and come to Florida they are holding the biggest beauty show in the United States next weekend Premier Orlando 2012. It is truly awesome and there is nothing on this scale back home!

That's strange, I think it is the other way round and things are better this side of the Atlantic! I can say that without prejudice as I am British living in the US.

Get yourself on a plane and come to Florida they are holding the biggest beauty show in the United States next weekend Premier Orlando 2012. It is truly awesome and there is nothing on this scale back home!

Ahhhhh!!! I want to go now :p

OH, I wish! Maybe next year. I've been to the Spa-Esthetique show a couple times in Toronto, but I haven't been in a few years.

I guess the grass always seems greener on the other side. I will say, I did go into the CosmoProf today for the first time in awhile, their nail tech / nail art section is much improved! They never had simple nail art supplies before, and now there was two whole rows of stuff that wasn't just OPI CND or Star Nail.

I lived in Kitchener for a yr going back about 4 yrs ago, and although I didnt do beauty or nails whilst there, i did visit Cosmoprof etc and found that the range was quite limited.

We are quite lucky here.

You can order online too don't forget they have the full range. Our local one over in Kissimmee is quite well stocked. I use it in emergencies only as I bulk buy most of my stuff at Premier each June or my other online suppliers if necessary throughout the year.

I have the mantra that if you can't buy it in America you probably can't buy it anywhere.

Latest posts

Back