So many brands!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luisapistache

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can you let me know what brands that you all use please? I've had a play with a few different brands and can't seem to make my mind up what to buy...

It'd be great to know what the majority choice is please...

If you could let me know, any advice would be much appreciated

Thank you <3

nb. For all areas of waxing; leg, underarm, facial, bikini etc. x

Perron rigot, Adam and Eve, Berins, Lycon, Outback Organics and Waxperts are all very popular x

Adam and Eve Wax in my salon, my clients are always commenting on the gorgeous smell and aftercare lotions x

I've tried them all and go back to PR every time, can't beat it.

Lycon 100%
I love using it and we get a lot of people seeking us out because we use it.
Often new clients will book in for a Lycon Hollywood rather than just Hollywood (they would be getting Lycon regardless but it's how they ask)

I have recently qualified and just ordered WaWa Wax from lashbase's website because that's where I get my lashes from, so I thought I'd stick to a company I know. Anyone got any reviews on there new wax?

I've tried them all and go back to PR every time, can't beat it.

Hi there just wondering did u try waxperts?? Im thinking of getting sample bag to try but would love to hear ur opinion? [emoji4]

Yes I tried it and it was nice but it doesn't work with Kim's technique which is how I wax. I didn't realise this when I tried it and I talked to the lady at the beauty show about the wax a few weeks ago and she said u can't apply the strip wax to the whole area without removing which is what I do. I also don't like the smell of lavender and as I wax all day I don't think it would be for me.

I've recently trained in Waxperts and I absolutely love it. No going no back for me!

Latest posts

Back