So many color formulas going through my mind!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calliecoedavis

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1446593012.925078.jpg

Please help! Everyone is bringing this picture in our salon. I prefer the babylight trend, but whatever. I'm having so many color formulas go through my mind right now! I see violet, a little ash, brown and of course red! But u want your opinion on the formula!

Please help with these highlights!

(I love Wella)

Oh and I think foils would be appropriate. But my client has level 4 colored hair already with 25% grey. I think I'll color her grey then go back in and highlight and gloss with the highlight color

So, are you suggesting doing a root retouch and then going back in with highlights?

Why not do your foil highlights as a mix of slices and weaves or just slices and then the roots inbetween the foils? Use one of the sectioning patterns mentioned in this thread rather than a T section.

http://www.salongeek.com/threads/placement-techniques.293924/

I'm not a Wella geek so hopefully someone else will suggest some favourite formulas.

I love that pattern! Thanks! But I was really wondering about the highlight color formula. She doesn't have this color now and is a level 4. She wants it to look like this. So I know I will have to bleach her highlights, but what do you all suggest as her gloss formula to put back for her highlights?

View attachment 191761

Please help! Everyone is bringing this picture in our salon. I prefer the babylight trend, but whatever. I'm having so many color formulas go through my mind right now! I see violet, a little ash, brown and of course red! But u want your opinion on the formula!

Please help with these highlights!

(I love Wella)
What I would do personally is do your regular highlight, after that do your 4/0=5/0 base than everything outside of foils I would color 5/75 and for a glaze I would do maybe 8/0 with some red not exactly sure depending on what you think!

What I would do personally is do your regular highlight, after that do your 4/0=5/0 base than everything outside of foils I would color 5/75 and for a glaze I would do maybe 8/0 with some red not exactly sure depending on what you think!

I'd get some 6/41 in there too.

I'd get some 6/41 in there too.
Yeah definitely! Those are some of the colors that came to mind when I saw that picture.

Latest posts

Back