So much has happened!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Sorry I disappeared for a while! Such much has been going on!

My Mum had a terrible accident on the M1 a few weeks back. She has a Mazda MX5 and she was in the middle lane when a big foreign truck pulled into her lane and hit the passenger side of her car.

Somehow she ended up being pushed sideways down the motorway. The passenger side was against the front of the lorry. He slammed on and she span and ended up facing the wrong way on the hard shoulder!

Miraculously she was unharmed apart from a bruise on her head and side, but it really shock us all up. The ambulance men couldn't believe she got out alive. It makes you realise how easy things can happen, and to appreciate the people you love.

Work has been happily busy, getting ready for the Christmas rush now. I can't believe I've had my own Salon for almost a year!

Also I got my Green Black belt at kickboxing! I'm now a Senior ib the Black Belt Club! YAY!

Hope you are all well, I can't possibly read all the recent threads I've missed though!

Take Care,

Victoria x

Glad to hear your mum escaped injury, there has been a few old setbacks over the weeks, what with Geeks, if not them their family. I'm off to a family funeral tomorrow so were not all as fotunate as you. Big hug for your Mummy :hug:
Crickey she was lucky & what a shame about the motor :biggrin: just to lift the mood abit ( I'm not sick, honest)

Glad to hear business is going well, you clearly are enjoying yourself as the time has flown by.

Sonia

Hey Vik! Glad to see your back.

Talk soon :)

Sorry to hear that. I hope things go as best as they can in that situation.

wow Victoria I am so glad that your mum was unharmed :hug: It defo makes you appreciate life.

Congratulations in all your achievements ... Hope I can say the same about my business this time next year :)
Take care and have a great christmas x

hi hun i am glad your mum is ok, hope you all have a lovely xmas , love dee

Hi Victoria, Glad to hear your Mum is Ok.

Cathy

hi victoria,
great that your mam is ok, really lucky escape, (my husband had one a couple of weeks ago when he came off his motorbike).
glad to see you back and congratulations for your achievements and being open a year.

Latest posts

Back