So nervous, first male spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsHBeauty

Reaction score
I am 100% confident in my technique. I have been tanning since september, trained and use with Sienna X. I have done loads of ladies but I have my first gentleman in today.

He's got quite a bold head on top (thin rather than bold) and also he has fair hair so spray his head isnt an option. Would you suggest using a sachet of gradual tan to rub in, or would it still colour his hair?

Im nervous but not under confident, almost excited nervous lol

I'm sure you having nothing to worry about.

As a salon owner & a male who regularly get's spray tans, I can tell you we aren't all that bad!

We have had quite a few males book with us and everything has gone smoothly so far.

One of my beauticians even said to me the other day "Males are easier to spray, they aren't as fussy either"

Good luck!

I'm sure you having nothing to worry about.

As a salon owner & a male who regularly get's spray tans, I can tell you we aren't all that bad!

We have had quite a few males book with us and everything has gone smoothly so far.

One of my beauticians even said to me the other day "Males are easier to spray, they aren't as fussy either"

Good luck!

I don't know that they aren't fussy... ;) But yes definitely easier to tan! Less bumps and lumps ;) and loyal compared to female clients I have to say :)

any tips on the gentlemans head?

Just dab the mans thinning areas with the tanning solution,be careful not to get it on the hair.

It went really well this eve :)

Latest posts

Back