So not nail related. but im soooo happy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
Im also a gym instructor, and i've just been phoned by by fitness first to be a personal trainer!!!:green: Im soooo happy, and feel very big headed! I applied for job as normal instructor at fitness first for women, and the cv was passed on to the main big uni-sex gym, the manager was apparently really impressed with my cv and wants me!!! I've by-passed the interview!!!!! Im so extatic!

Im meeting the manager on tuesday to have a look around and see what the job entails!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Didn't know you were a fitness instructor too!! What a notch on your belt! (Any chance of coming down for a week and getting me into shape??????)

Oh I could really do with your help Lol
Good Luck with the new job.

That's such good news! Congrats! Now you can celebrate with a big, fat cream cake!!

luckybird21 said:
Im also a gym instructor, and i've just been phoned by by fitness first to be a personal trainer!!!:green: Im soooo happy, and feel very big headed! I applied for job as normal instructor at fitness first for women, and the cv was passed on to the main big uni-sex gym, the manager was apparently really impressed with my cv and wants me!!! I've by-passed the interview!!!!! Im so extatic!

Im meeting the manager on tuesday to have a look around and see what the job entails!!!
Wow - that's brilliant Birdie :biggrin:! Imagine all the extra clients you'll get for nails too ;)! You going to be full or part-time there?

crystal100 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Didn't know you were a fitness instructor too!! What a notch on your belt! (Any chance of coming down for a week and getting me into shape??????)
anytime, i need a holiday!!!

Hollyballoo said:
Wow - that's brilliant Birdie :biggrin:! Imagine all the extra clients you'll get for nails too ;)! You going to be full or part-time there?
wow, so strange you calling me birdie, thats what my mates called me at school! Brings back some cool memeories! (sp, im having such problems with spelling today!)

Not sure if full or part time we are going to discuss that on tuesday!

Thanks for all the congrats and stuff from everyone!

Well done

I could do with a personal trainer!- What you like with bums and tums....or should I say tyres (that's what mine feels like today)...

Latest posts

Back