So pleased!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodacious

Reaction score
I did only my second set of gel nails on tuesday, again took me nearly four hours to do. I did them on the hairdresser across the way from us, so I popped my head in today to see how they are, check out to see any lifting or breakages and NONE! She even said how she had smaked one on the shower head and it hadnt broken or cracked or anything! Subsequently the other girls want sets done and also another lady who saw them wants a set as well.

So am feeling a tad cuffed today.

Nice one hun keep up the good work - have you find another tech yet for the Salon (hmm am I right in asking this - or have I got my wires crossed)...

Nope no new tech as yet, so looks like it will be down to me.

Bodacious said:
I did only my second set of gel nails on tuesday, again took me nearly four hours to do. I did them on the hairdresser across the way from us, so I popped my head in today to see how they are, check out to see any lifting or breakages and NONE! She even said how she had smaked one on the shower head and it hadnt broken or cracked or anything! Subsequently the other girls want sets done and also another lady who saw them wants a set as well.

So am feeling a tad cuffed today.

Excellent work will always sell yur services!! How many times have we said that?? :lol: Good job.

Well done you! I know how nice that feeling is. I've only just done my Creative foundation in L&P and have probably done, what amounts to about 20 sets and all of those are from seeing my work. It's THE best way of getting clients in my eyes!! It's such a good feeling, isn't it?!!!

It's a fab feeling as you can stand there and think 'I did that'

Just had two book for saturday now as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back