so pretty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, they're gorgeous :)

aww Wow.. there stunning!

I went to a 'breast cancer' fundrasing party a few weeks ago and these would have looked lovely.. shame i didn't see it before! thanks for posting it though

Lau x

wow they are really nice, good idea!

hanna x

oohh i love them!!!!

really pretty

I really like them :)

They are very delicate and pretty:)

The nails look wonderful, I would love a set x

the are lovely and so worthwhile, i want some!

they are lovely , love things like this .. gives you loads of ideas :green:

Can you buy them? I couldn't see the link where to get the pink ribbon stickers?

its not a sticker hun its done with l&p , did you see the video ?

Duh! After I posted I noticed that :) I can't get the video to work. I click the play button but nothing happens?

I didnt actually realise how these were done, i also thought the pink ribbon was a sticker.
And the video wasn't there when i clicked the link
(it must have been my browser blocking it out or something)

i really want to try the inverted application.
would i use full clear tips? is that what people use?

it seems alot quicker-for an occasion i mean, as i realise the rebalance of smile line would be impossible really :)

x
x

you would use a mould hun...like Popits.

I didnt actually realise how these were done, i also thought the pink ribbon was a sticker.
And the video wasn't there when i clicked the link
(it must have been my browser blocking it out or something)

i really want to try the inverted application.
would i use full clear tips? is that what people use?

it seems alot quicker-for an occasion i mean, as i realise the rebalance of smile line would be impossible really :)

x
x

Hi ive been looking at these inverted moulds on youtube and on the pink ribbon nails they use a very thin mould that isnt taken off nails here is the site there are a few videos and they sell these moulds Inverted Moulds™ Think i may try them myself :)

These are awesome. Thanks for sharing the website! :)

very pretty, im gonna have a go at doing the pink ribbon x

oh really want these, love them. Soooooo pretty. bet you could do them without the inverted moulds.

Latest posts

Back