So quiet!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a couple of calls from suppliers who said that everyone in lots of different areas are quiet. Hopefully the lull before the storm. Just had a wander around and yes, others are also quiet in their salons. Happy it's not just me then.

Even the NSS are quiet in my area and that's saying something - I'm busier than them! X

I am the same at the moment! This thread is very reassuring! I have only been mobile for 2-3 months and am getting very worried this week that it's been SO QUIET!! It's good to know it's not just me. The offer ideas have been great to read, lots of ideas! I was crazy busy the first 2 months and then it suddenly dropped off!
I am loving being mobile but am very much missing working with other people, so these quiet times are sending me crazy!

Same - been trained since July, mobile since September, first month was great, so much busier than I thought I'd be initially. October was a washout and hasn't really picked up still, fingers crossed it kicks in soon, I'm panicking [emoji120][emoji120] xx

Anyone else quiet today?!

Anyone else quiet today?!

We've been fully booked all day & for the rest of Xmas, it is "mad Friday" today though and I've heard a few hair stylists have had cancellations today with clients going shopping instead! X

I had back to back appointments all day thankfully. So glad as last couple of months were quiet for me.

Latest posts

Back