So sad and disappointed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel-lashes

Reaction score
I had my eyelash training yesterday after weeks of deciding i thought i had picked the best.... hmmm i arrived early could not get in the building rang several numbers from emails i had when booking spoke to one person who nothing about the course, I finally got through on a mobile number to the trainer who was in the building but did not hear me buzzing for entry... ok there was only me so i thought great one on one training. but ive come away feeling disheartened and unsure.
i paid extra and upgraded to the pro kit rather than the standard but they had only given me the standard and can i add in a paper bag NO CASE i was gutted so now i have to purchase a case.
The trainer was lovely but i just feel im still not sure on things is it correct that every single tiny lash needs to have an extension on?? she said it will take me about 4 hours !!!!! i have my lashes done by a lady who trained in may and she does them in 1 hour and they look great can any one help with a few basics. do you do one lash on one eye and alternate as the trainer had me doing one eye so i kept getting lost i would rather work with a methodical approach please if some one can give me a few tips it might help.

I was taught to go from one eye to the next.

If you can get a lash on each natural one then great but even a lash on every two to three natural lashes can produce a good look and is a more realistic aim while starting out.

Private courses can be ran in all sorts ofwweird and wonderful buildings so I see what you mean about it feeling a bit weird.

Ok first of all that course sounds awful!
You really shouldn't put a lash on EVERY single eyelash. Some of them are only tiny new 'baby' hairs that are too weak to hold a lash (these are the lashes you apply extensions to during a refill when they've grown to medium lash length). You only apply to medium length. It should take about 2 hours to do a full set once you get into the swing of it.
When I did my training it was you do one lash on one eye and move to the other eye, that way you get them as even as possible.
Why dont you try asking the lady who does yours where she did her training? I know its hard forking out for another course but you want to feel confident.
Ive had to do 2 eyelash courses because like yourself the first one I did was an absolute JOKE. Its a well known company too which makes it worse.

Message me if you want to have a chat! x

Latest posts

Back