So sneaky

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
they can get away with it because they can claim that you can be 'creative' with them. Cheeky yes, but I bet a new tec will buy them for a bit!

Very naughty, but kinda cleaver!

But e-bay should make sellers be clear, concise and correct, as they are fooling people!

Sawasdee ka .

The brush looks like brush they are making in korea there are many ladys using this type of brush in America now and in korea they make up to size 22 .

They buy the size 18 20 or 22 brush because some American techs do 1 bead or 2 bead the size 22 is best for 1 ball .

Creatives name is CND creative nail design she is not selling them as CND brushes so she is not doing any thing wrong with the brush .

she is selling retention /perfect powders velocity tips scrub fresh and metro powders under the creative nail design .

Mui from the land of smiles

I understand its not sold as a CND brush, But to the untrained eye they may think it is and buy it. I don't mind e-bay if people give an honest clear title to what they are selling.

Latest posts

Back