So stressed, hair not arrived for tomorrow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abi_wales

Reaction score
My god girls so stressed doing my first client for hair extensions tomorrow ordered the hair Monday evening was dispatched Tuesday and should have come today and IT'S NOT HERE!!!!! paid for next day delivery between 8-6 pm no card saying attempted delivery NOTHING! I'm doing the client at 1.30 tomorrow! I want to scream!!!

Have you tried contacting the company ? :s hope u get it

Aw hun... bloody nightmare when this happens, which unfortunately it does from time to time.

Really hope it turns up before midday for you but if it doesn't then make sure you print off any documentation of emails, order confirmations etc to prove when you ordered and when you should have received... you may be able to claim for something.

Get on that phone first thing in the morning!

Hope it gets there x

Call company at 9 o'clock. If they cannot track it I would phone the girl at 10 and apologise, but say if the hair does turn up by 1 the fitting is still on. Better to tell her early so she isn't in all day getting disappointed. X

It does happen unfortunately and being honest with the client will work to your advantage rather than making excuses :) x

I've been out all day and was expecting a delivery not to pick up from the delivery place in the morning but nothing! I'm out all morning tomorrow and I'm beyond stressed!!!!!

Delivery note

Well call the girl tomorrow and postpone for a day or two. I'm this time it should arrive. Check the delivery place incase the postman was to lazy to do a slip, call the supplier, just means you'll have to get up earlier x

I've just sent the girl a message and told her I'll even do it for her if it comes at 6pm. She has a foo on Friday, bless her, she was supposed to get back me me this evening with a change of address to do her hair anyway and hadn't messaged me so I asked her for the address so then added the little problem in oh god! I'm so annoyed

I've been out all day and was expecting a delivery not to pick up from the delivery place in the morning but nothing! I'm out all morning tomorrow and I'm beyond stressed!!!!!

I had a delivery from cloud 9 last week and was waiting for days after the estimated delivery date...rung them and it was delivered on the right day but parcelforce didn't do me a card!

Definitely ring them first thing...hope all works out :)

Must be something wrong with delievers this week i ordered mine on the 23rd for a lady to have hers fitted this week as he went on holiday today, it still has not Arrived!!! :( i was just completely honest and she was so understanding and said it was fine to be fitted when she got back xx

Sooooo stressed! I was only charging her 100 to get a portpholio and when I did the consultation asked for 50% and she said oh have the full amount, feel like she's going to think I'm pulling a fast one!

This has happened to me a couple of times. Go to your local post office and to your main delivery office, sometimes post men just don't put the card through. Whenever I've been in this situation i have found the parcel at the post office.

If the hair isn't at the post office can't you order some more? You can always cancel or send back the extra order.

Quick update it had been delivered next door, no note from
Him or the delivery company! Idiots!

Latest posts

Back