so unsure... :0( i need advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rouge thats so sweet of u ... :) ... to be honest this last year all i seem to be doing is gettin my fingers burned ..lol or when u help some1 out it seems to come back n bite u on the bum ...lol i know i wont go bk to that shop now ... i need to find my spark again ...... but just dont know how at the moment xx emily xx :confused:

I know what you mean about things coming back to bite you, it's happened to me a few times. You just have to pick yourself up and basically get over it. Life's too short to worry about other people's meanness.

I'm not a nail tech but I know some techs have suggested to others some one-to-one training, you could try that just to give you a boost. Or do a little course in something else, it doesn't matter what, just to give you a bit of enthusiasm back. Have a look at some college prospectuses, they sometimes have workshop days. Just pick one that takes your fancy and give it a whirl. I'm sure other geeks will have some good ideas.

i might just do that ..... y do some people have to be such bad ass b**chs ??? lets just hope that the saying ... wot goes around comes bk 10 fold.... :lol: will happen...

.... i wonder how many tachs do just give up after going through this sort of thing xx

i might just do that ..... y do some people have to be such bad ass b**chs ??? lets just hope that the saying ... wot goes around comes bk 10 fold.... :lol: will happen...

.... i wonder how many tachs do just give up after going through this sort of thing xx

Makes you wonder, but I don't think you'll be one of them! :)

lol i hope not ... xx hopefully catch u all 2morrow .. thanks for all your advice xxx :hug::hug:

the best revenge ever is to just get on with your life and make the most of it!
that way you will piss her off no end because you have succeeded despite all her bad mouthing, bet she just wants to come have a look to see if she can get any more goss to diss you about to others.
why some people waste their time with all this crap is beyond me. you are doing a fantastic job without her. Keep it up!!:green:

:hug: thanks geeks so much for all your advice ... it most def has mede me sit bk and think about it all . xxxxx love u all like a fat kid loves cakes :hug:

Latest posts

Back