So what's a grey haired younger guy to do ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Something that may just help bring into focus the wonderfull world of you hair geeks and the fantastic work that you do.

Ok so I have (used to be :cry:) very dark black hair..well that was until 18 when grey started to sprout...now at ..erm 21 im kind of snowy white :eek:

some years ago I thought I would give some of that good old G2000 a go...blimey what a mess..couldnt go out for 2weeks and that after a short cut.
Got the bottle out and poured it on :eek:...black it went..so washed it off strait away in panic mode..

mmmm now the net result was red hair..till I shaved my head just so as I didnt look a complete d**k.

So whats a guy to do ...thats grey ..doesn't want to get that old timer look of jet black dyed hair....but maybe just get the snow white and the seven dwarfs look a little softer without looking like some shark from a Las Vegus used car sales parking lot.

Maybe this will also help some other grey haired guy's out there also????

Get a wig lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get a wig lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:

now that's a good idea...I had thought of a rug...maybe something with a pattern might look nice :lol::lol::lol:

any ..erm better ideas out ther to help an old timer out here :eek:

Not a hair geek, but why not have your hair dresser put a semi permanent colour on every now and then......my hubby has the same hair as you black/grey and he has this done, it isn't permanent but looks natural as it washes out and you don't get the roots, like us girlies get, I have my regrowth done every 4 weeks....I'm so grey, I hate to think what my hair would look like if I ket it grow out!

Going off the photo I saw with you and Britta on your wedding day... you look very distinguished as it is... and without giving you a big head... very handsome too :o... so leave it well alone :smack:

Well there is nothing wrong with the Philip Schofield look!

if u aint happy defo get a quazi permanant colour match put on, they last a wee bit longer than semis and have a longer hold but as long as u have been colour matched u wont really get a bad regrowth like u wud with tint. . x

Definately agree here with using a quasi colour something like Wellas colour touch, ask at a salon for a quasi colour and no it doesnt have to be jet black!! A male friend who is grey has this done and it blends well and looks very natural.

Going off the photo I saw with you and Britta on your wedding day... you look very distinguished as it is... and without giving you a big head... very handsome too :o... so leave it well alone :smack:

Well, I personally feel that in order for us to give you an accurate answer, it would be essential to see a photo of the said hair and face (to get the whole picture see).

Please ignore the fact that I am not a hair geek and frankly just want to see how handsome you look :lol: :lol:

Marlise

Grow old gracefully...grey hairs and all :green:

I actually like to see men with the salt & pepper look..kinda shows the man in them .................ohmmmm now im dreaming lol :rolleyes:

Sorry but cant hold back any longer..............

Collin, how do you expect me to take you seriously on anything you put when you keep shaking your butt & tail in my face????:lol::green::lol::green::lol::green::lol:

Awww, grey hair is quite sexy.....and its shows experience:wink2:

I fancy my hubby way more with grey hair than the pics of him I've seen before it went grey.

Grow old gracefully...grey hairs and all :green:

I actually like to see men with the salt & pepper look..kinda shows the man in them .................ohmmmm now im dreaming lol :rolleyes:

mmmmmm well salt and pepper is one thing and does make a meal tasty but on the other hand far to much salt makes it well erm...to salty..if you get what I mean :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It could be worse...at least your not a skunk....peppy le phew:)

Well, I personally feel that in order for us to give you an accurate answer, it would be essential to see a photo of the said hair and face (to get the whole picture see).

Please ignore the fact that I am not a hair geek and frankly just want to see how handsome you look :lol: :lol:

Marlise

lol same here :) you could always go for a bright mohawk style?? hehe. no seriously, if your misses is happy with it, then so should you be,besides if it suits you ,keep it?? cant say for deffo, we need piccys to decide!!:)

grow old gracefully i quite like it:hug:

I dont like the 'over done colour' look NOT GOOD:green:

piccy please so we can decide COME ON dont be shy now!

amb xxxxxx

now that's a good idea...I had thought of a rug...maybe something with a pattern might look nice :lol::lol::lol:

haha u mean a merkin?!?! lol.

Merkin World

Sorry if anyone finds the link offensive lol.

I never knew there could be so many designs lol.

haha u mean a merkin?!?! lol.

Merkin World

Sorry if anyone finds the link offensive lol.

wow you learn something new every single day on this site :lol::lol::lol:

Some nice design's though...must give Britta this link..it's her birthday soon :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back