So you yummy geeks, what are you up to tonight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoriabar

Reaction score
C'mon Geekies, share with us all... What are you up to tonight?

Tonight I have 2 of my granddaughters for a sleepover.
The almost 3yr old has stayed a fair few times and is currently sharing a bed with my 5yro watching Jungle Book.
I can hear lots of giggling :D
I can only hope for a dry morning from her lol

My baby granddaughter is on her first sleepover ever <3
Shes 16wks and will possibly sleep from 10 to 6am
6AM??? :eek:

Once baby is in bed I MIGHT do my nails as I am a poor advertisement at the moment ;)

Oh I'm also to do a pancake mix before I go to sleep ready for brekkie and get a shower in cause I won't get one tomorrow morning haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aww how sweet! I've all of a sudden got a sore throat so cosy night in watching breaking bad with lots of cups of teas and biccys - rock and roll &#128541;&#9996;&#65039; Haha xx

Chilling watching telly with hubby, normally have evening clients, so it's a treat for me :biggrin:

I'm laying on my sofa. MIL is snoring next to me and husband is watching Miss Congeniality..... I'm only 41! Is this all I have to look forward to! Ha ha.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just discovered that Downton Abbey is now on netflicks. I am going to be in bed by nine watching the first series. It is really stormy here so it is a great excuse to do nothing. Fingers crossed the power stays on.

curry, wine & The Voice

Watching Splash with my 12yr old. Hubby is away so it's just the two of us. Just had a big tears and tantrums session with son because we've turned google videos off so he can't watch stuff on his MacBook. (He denied watching videos when he's supposed to be doing homework but we can view usage so knew he was). He's had a big strop on today which he wouldn't dare if his dad was here. Anyway, we've made up now and he's snuggling with the dog under a blanket and I'm knocking back a glass of vino! X

curry, wine & The Voice

Ditto xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

C'mon Geekies, share with us all... What are you up to tonight?

Tonight I have 2 of my granddaughters for a sleepover.
The almost 3yr old has stayed a fair few times and is currently sharing a bed with my 5yro watching Jungle Book.
I can hear lots of giggling :D
I can only hope for a dry morning from her lol

My baby granddaughter is on her first sleepover ever <3
Shes 16wks and will possibly sleep from 10 to 6am
6AM??? :eek:

Once baby is in bed I MIGHT do my nails as I am a poor advertisement at the moment ;)

Oh I'm also to do a pancake mix before I go to sleep ready for brekkie and get a shower in cause I won't get one tomorrow morning haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well I'm having my first taste of alcohol since new year. Completed my dryathalon .... Mind u I've had this glass for well over an hour and only half way down it and my head is spinning &#128540;&#127863;&#127863;&#127863;x

My evening is planning out to be quite miserable really.

I had a major hair dip dye disaster (my hair) on Wednesday.

I've been in bed with the flu since Thursday...still have it and have been off work.

Today is my friends engagement party and I'm one of her bridesmaids, she's been round to my house to have her nails done and to try to convince me to go to the party...

BUT MY BOILER HAS JUST BROKEN!!!

(all I need now is for my internet to die!)

So I'm cold, have khaki hair and a blubbering mess...anyone fancy going on a date with me?

My evening is planning out to be quite miserable really.

I had a major hair dip dye disaster (my hair) on Wednesday.

I've been in bed with the flu since Thursday...still have it and have been off work.

Today is my friends engagement party and I'm one of her bridesmaids, she's been round to my house to have her nails done and to try to convince me to go to the party...

BUT MY BOILER HAS JUST BROKEN!!!

(all I need now is for my internet to die!)

So I'm cold, have khaki hair and a blubbering mess...anyone fancy going on a date .

Be right over.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in bed as have been all day with my foot up as had op week ago and still sore/tired.
Just had marks lasagne, salad and homemade pear crumble.
Back to bed watching the voice :)
Have a fab night ladies xx

Cooking myself healthy salmon instead of takeaway and drinking sparkling mineral water instead of wine as I'm on this ridiculous diet. Watching the voice.

I am sure this is meant to be a cheery uplifting thread.....but I too am miserable!

I ended up in Hospital yesterday with just a sore eye, or so I thought, I've ended up on all sorts of eye drops for the next 6 weeks including some for the next 7 days that make my vision blurry. So had to cancel yesterday and today's clients, and can't drive until Friday.

That said Saturday night TV is better a bit blurry ;) especially the Voice !

Can you all stop talking about food!? I'm so hungry and boyfriend has gone out...nothing in the house and I can't cook anyway! There's not even bread! On the sofa in duvet watching take me out...exciting life of a 26yr old! What a sad case!x

Night in with hubby. We're catching up on silent witness and we're (the royal we, it's actually him) having a first try at baking a loaf which is nearly done so fingers crossed we'll be having some fresh bread and oils in a bit. We're so rock and roll ;)

Can you all stop talking about food!? I'm so hungry and boyfriend has gone out...nothing in the house and I can't cook anyway! There's not even bread! On the sofa in duvet watching take me out...exciting life of a 26yr old! What a sad case!x

Come to us for bread! It's looking like a monster loaf ha

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391286868.322138.jpg

I'm wrecked after my early shift, so have just woken after one of those conscious sleeps on the sofa sitting up and am now watching The Voice. The dog is dreaming, wagging his tail which is banging really loudly on the floor. Husband is in bed trying to get some sleep before going to work tonight as he had to get up too early for the dog this morning because I was at work.

Can't wait to do it all again tomorrow.

Just turned the TV over to find an episode of Doc Martin. My evening has jst improved, at least until I can go to bed. :suprised:

Hopefully getting to the end of a stinker of a cold, listening to groans/moans of hubby who has now gone down with it. (His is much worse, though :rolleyes:)

Latest posts

Back