Soak off enhancement gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UneNoisette

Reaction score
Aside from calgel and bio sculpture, which gel systems can be used for tip / sculpt enhancements, but that also soak off?

Thanks

CND Shellac ...

CND Shellac ...
Shellac can't be used with tips or for enhancements as it is not strong enough, it is a power polish NOT a soak off gel.

I know Cuccio Pronto is a soak off gel but I've only used it with my crystal pedicures so I've not tried building it into an enhancement or applying it over tips but it might work.

Last edited:
Shellac is not an enhancement product, it is not designed for use over tips x

Last edited:
I was using the ibd builder gel over tips with not a great result ok for something like a special occasion

I was using the ibd builder gel over tips with not a great result ok for something like a special occasion

Ooh thanks for that, good to know all sides

LOL shows how much I know...
I incorrectly assumed that Shellac could be used too, but it appears that I should just stick with what I know (& thats Bio Sculpture)... I just know that Bio Sculpture can be applied over acrylic, fibreglass or other gel products as it is
Flexible but durable ... and I love it :Kissing:

I incorrectly assumed that Shellac could be used too, but it appears that I should just stick with what I know (& thats Bio Sculpture)... I just know that Bio Sculpture can be applied over acrylic, fibreglass or other gel products as it is
Broops, Shellac can be used OVER acrylic or fibreglass or gel extensions just as you say Bio sculpture can but the OP was asking for a soak off gel to do the extension not one to apply over an extenion.

Meaning she wanted a soak off gel that she could make an apex with and with enough strength to use over tips or to sculpt the extension with.

Hope that clears things up for you :wink2:

Just re-read my post and can understand the logic, sorry it wasn't very clear! But Baggybear managed to translate it very well :)

Brisa Lite Sculpting gel! x

Jessica geleration build - I have 3 sculpted enhancements on presently & am on day 10. They're not as strong as a hard gel etc but for me the strength is perfectly adequate when waiting for my short nails to catch up.

I use it regularly on customers & have had no issues - admittedly I've never tried to sculpt ridiculous length talons from it. But for a natural look enhancement it works very well :)

Nail harmony also have "structure gel" which can be used to create soak off enhancements.

Brisa Lite Sculpting gel! x

You are so right!

Not only Is Brisa Lite Sculpting gel a soak-off gel, but it can also be infilled for as long as you want or need to without the need to soak off between services.

Brisa Lite is Hypoallergenic and there is no natural nail buffing. It is durable and tough but still removes easily ... much tougher and more durable than any competitor soak-off enhancement gel. Brisa Lite does not run into the nail folds and stays where you put it, so it goes on very easily and comes off the same way. It ticks all the un-ticked boxes with other soak off enhancement gels and is exactly what you would expect from CND. Innovative and unique.

Here is what the technicians are saying!!! ;)

Brisa Lite Launch Video - YouTube

I can't wait for the Brisa Lite, I know I won't be able to afford the conversion course for ages though! 😢

Latest posts

Back