Soak off gel polish-which is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinkle

Reaction score
hiya all, im sure this will of been asked b4 but i cant find it...
which is the best?? i was just going to get salon services own make starter kit just to learn with. but dont want to waste my money.. i have the lamp already. thanks

As I'm sure most people will tell you there is no best it is whatever you work best with and works for your clients. Shellac is probably the most popular, opi gel colour is also a good contender (this is what I use), ibd gel is also good and cheaper than some others. I'm not sure what else is out there but there are so many products and companies you'll have to do some research before buying to find out what you think is best for you. Hope this has helped

I use gelish and love it massive range of colours and you should be able to get the training at your local salon Services, shellac is not technically a gel so it would really depend what you want out of the product as far as wear time and removal etc a gel polish will normally last longer the shellac :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Gelicure by nubar is another good brand

I don't think there is a "best" product. Like said before everyone will have their favorites. I LOVE Gelish and so do my clients.
If you already have a lamp then maybe you should check what systems you can use with it before deciding on one and buying it. Some will say you should use their lamp to match their products.
Why not research what is available in your area, have some treatments done yourself as a client and decide from their what you like.

Latest posts

Back