Soak off hard gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
I still can't decide which brand to go with, i need a really hard wearing gel as my clients are really heavy handed, i wanted to do acrylic and i bought a nail trainer and the essential nails acrylic dvd to practice, but i just cant get on with all the filing :-( i was thinking of going with Onine but after reading the threads, ive been put off them now!

Please help! IBD or Bio Sculpture?? X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can vouch for IBD :) I use their soak off kit for extensions and their gel polish too.

I'm wearing IBD extensions at the minute that I've had on for over a month and I just infill, not had any breaks and when I've used it on other people their nails haven't broken either

:)

I can vouch for IBD :) I use their soak off kit for extensions and their gel polish too.

I'm wearing IBD extensions at the minute that I've had on for over a month and I just infill, not had any breaks and when I've used it on other people their nails haven't broken either

:)

Thank you hun, Is the application the same as for file off Hard Gel? and to remove would you just file the the top and then soak in wraps for 15 mins or do you have to file the bulk and leave wrapped for longer? I haven't done hard gel for a few years so i'm a bit rusty but I like the idea of soak off x

CND without a shadow of a doubt!! Love Brisa and Brisa Lite xx

Especially the Brisa hard gel. I could actually kiss it sometimes...xx

Especially the Brisa hard gel. I could actually kiss it sometimes...xx

Imnnot sure i can justify buying a new lamp just to trial a product! I have heard good and bad reviews on brisa lite also. How long do your clients get from extentions? Both tips and sculpts? x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back