soak off method...again sorry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estherlou

Reaction score
ok, i'm using the cotton pads and foil method so much better but was wondering, as heat speeds it up, could i then wrap hands in liner and put in heated mitts?

i guess in theory this should work well but thought i should check. thought it would make a much nicer treatment too.

any thoughts appreciated.

Yeah you could put them in heated mitts but you would have to make sure there was no way the acetone could get into any electrics I suposse!

I soak off using the trays in a bowl of warm water, with a towel on top of the hands and then 2 funky little hot water bottles on top of the towel!

A soak off and mini mani only takes me about 40-45 mins!

If you are wanting to speed it up you could use a warmed wheat bag,
i think it could be a bit dangerous using electric mitts hth

thanks for the replies x
i have a wheat bag so may give that a go. i use liners when i use mitts in manis so product doesn't leak out so was thinking of doing that, just wanted to warm it up as its such a horrible feeling to have your fingertips feeling cold with acetone. it seems to be taking me around the 45 mins - 1hr mark to remove. i get the odd soak off thats not my product that generally takes a bit longer x

I use heated mitts with liners and have no problems. I use gel and it takes 10-15 mins with the mitts.

i have 2 bowls one with boiling hot water and the top one with acetone comes off within no time. and less faffing about for you x

Latest posts

Back