Soak-off pod gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ai4Linh

Reaction score
Hey, all nailgreek out there!!!

Do any off you guy know/recommend any good soak-off gel that come in a pod???

Am planning to be a mobile tech soon and would like to have soak-off gel pod since it more convinced to me as a mobile tech

Any recommend soak-off gel pod brand would be appreciate!!!!

Presto or akzentz

R they easy to remove??
I don't soak off usually. I use my e file to remove color and top coat leaving the base. When I did soak I took the product down to the base coat. It took ten minutes with presto. I have never soaked off akzentz. But the manufacturer says 5 minutes per layer is the soak off time. I can't attest to this as I no longer soak. hth

I second Akzentz as well. I too file off with a efile but lay down a thin layer of hard gel on all my clients for protection. I've personally found it quicker, less damaging and it uses less products and supplies. Plus when I was mobile I was always terrified of ruining the clients kitchen table with acetone!

I don't soak off usually. I use my e file to remove color and top coat leaving the base. When I did soak I took the product down to the base coat. It took ten minutes with presto. I have never soaked off akzentz. But the manufacturer says 5 minutes per layer is the soak off time. I can't attest to this as I no longer soak. hth

Which one do u prefer more the presto or akzentz gel?

Which one do u prefer more the presto or akzentz gel?

That's so hard lol. Those are the only two lines I use now. I guess I would say akzentz because it's a Canadian company and if I want a large order I don't have to pay duty. Honestly they are both amazing and I only choose one for convenience lol

Latest posts

Back