Soak off UV gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leylabelle

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here,I've just started doing uv gel nails and would like some tips on best brands to use. I've also been looking at a.s.p gel in the small pots and wondered if they are applied the same way and what brushes are best to use?

Have you done any training chuck? 😊

Yh I've done training hun but there's so many brands to choose from

Personally, I like NSI or Nouveau Nail.

Hope this helps :)

Yh I've done training hun but there's so many brands to choose from

Who did you train with? A.S.P is pretty poor from what I hear, I'd go for a better quality brand.

hey honey ive done asp training and am pretty happy with it everyone is going to have a different opinion but asp gels r fine or even try the gelish harmony as i have done both, hope this helps x:)

I would say CND have excellent Brisa Gel and i love Nail Harmony Gelish Strucure Gel....and Entity Gel maybe try a couple different before u settle on what u really want to use.

I bought some ASP gel polish...they were on sale at sallys but i have to say I didn't like them...they were going cheap and thought i'd give them a try.... but i guess because I use Gelish and Shellac and love them both, which are high quality products, nothing else compaires.

I use IBD soak off gel and not had any problems x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back