Soaking off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notsonewgeek

Lisa x
Reaction score
Hi
I don't do this very often but could you guys give me some tips on how you soak of both individual nails and full sets.

Ta x

Hi

I use a soak off solution

break surface of enhancements with a 120 grit file
soak a pad in remover pop on nail and wrap with foil

LEAVE untouched for 15-20 mins the product should come away easily depending on what you are using, what brand and the type of product.

HTH

any tips from the CND crowd?

Same as little angel:) you could also put the clients hands in heated mitts or under a towel especially in this weather, make sure if you are using a finishing gloss that you have buffed that completetly off first and I always give the tip area and apex a bit more of a file before I wrap it, after about 20 mins remove from foil one at a time and use a cuticle tool to gently push off any soft acrylic if any remains on the nail recover and repeat.

I file the surface and trim the free edge down to the length of the natural nail.

Then I use the Little Dipr's ( http://nailbox.fr/Accessoires/catalogue ), filled with acetone + cuticle oil. I leave 20 minutes that way, or 5 minutes if the enhancement was a temporary enhancement applied over polish.

Hi

I use a soak off solution

break surface of enhancements with a 120 grit file
soak a pad in remover pop on nail and wrap with foil

LEAVE untouched for 15-20 mins the product should come away easily depending on what you are using, what brand and the type of product.

HTH

Same as but I also put their hands on top of a heated pad and cover the hands in a sheet of foil. Normaly I'll also cover clients hands in sola butter that way they get the first part of their luxury mani at the same time as the soak of

Latest posts

Back