Soap and Glory Sit Tight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilyx

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this out? I am thinking of getting it as the reviews are good. Sitting on my bum and losing flab sounds perfect to me lol x

Has anyone tried this out? I am thinking of getting it as the reviews are good. Sitting on my bum and losing flab sounds perfect to me lol x

What is it , never heard of it Xx

if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. I can see it improving your skin, but a cream cannot tone or get rid of flab...if only it were so easy.
The reviews for improvement in appeareance of cellulite are good though :D

Last edited:
if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. I can see it improving your skin, but a cream cannot tone or get rid of flab...if only it were so easy.
The reviews for improvement in appeareance of cellulite are good though :D

You've just said what i didn't want to hear lol. Getting rid of cellulite is enough for me :) x

You've just said what i didn't want to hear lol. Getting rid of cellulite is enough for me :) x

Nivea "goodbye cellulite" 10 day serum worked wonders for me. My legs are like cottage cheese. Like everything, though, once you stop using it it's, "hello again, cellulite!" Lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Nivea "goodbye cellulite" 10 day serum worked wonders for me. My legs are like cottage cheese. Like everything, though, once you stop using it it's, "hello again, cellulite!" Lol xxx

Does it work in 10 days? Never really been a big fan of nivea but would try this x

Does it work in 10 days? Never really been a big fan of nivea but would try this x

I definitely noticed a difference xx

I don't for a second believe or expect it to do anything other than improve the tone and look of skin. There's no such thing as a quick fix!!

Saying that, I've been using all three lotions (Sit Tight, Bikini Body and the Arms one) for 3 weeks and my skin is definately more refined, smoother and toned looking. My rear end is looking quite decent too ;) I'm sat on my bum all day working and every hour or so I can feel it start to tingle and heat up with the sit tight cream lol.

Has anyone tried the nip and fab products?. Xx

I don't for a second believe or expect it to do anything other than improve the tone and look of skin. There's no such thing as a quick fix!!

Saying that, I've been using all three lotions (Sit Tight, Bikini Body and the Arms one) for 3 weeks and my skin is definately more refined, smoother and toned looking. My rear end is looking quite decent too ;) I'm sat on my bum all day working and every hour or so I can feel it start to tingle and heat up with the sit tight cream lol.

Is the arm one good then ? Does it get rid of bingo wings lol x

Is the arm one good then ? Does it get rid of bingo wings lol x

My skin is tighter, smoother and more pleasing to the look and touch. If you want to lose the bingo wings you better get some weights and put the work in ;)

My skin is tighter, smoother and more pleasing to the look and touch. If you want to lose the bingo wings you better get some weights and put the work in ;)

That's good! I know :-( x

Latest posts

Back