Social media/business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anneself

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get some advice on social media and business courses. I am a mature lady (not great at technology), I have a home salon, offering beauty therapy and reflexology, but the most popular treatments are massage. I want to promote other treatments such as manicures, pedicures, reflexology, but I only know how to do basic tasks on facebook. I do have a facebook page which has been set up for me and I am preparing all my text for my website. I can't keep relying on my family to help!

Has anyone done any social media courses or business courses, or does anyone know where I can go for advice?

I look forward to hearing your comments and thank you in advance.

Anne S

Following! I’m kinda in the same boat, think I have sort of sorted my FB pg out but instagram is pecking my head! Lol
Can I help with anything on fb? That’s if I can! Lol

Following! I’m kinda in the same boat, think I have sort of sorted my FB pg out but instagram is pecking my head! Lol
Can I help with anything on fb? That’s if I can! Lol
Hi
Have you a local chamber of commerce ? My one does courses for using Facebook & Instagram for new business. Very hard to get on as only run a couple of times a year. I'm due to go on Facebook one in May.

Only maybe use utube as there may be step by step guides

Regards

Hey find some people to follow on Facebook etc, people like Deb Erickson, Emma Privilege, Bob Hyleg they all do free trainings on social media they might be a good starting point, they mostly deal with Network marketing but you can change it up to suit you

Latest posts

Back