Social media mentor help needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quiet Therapist

Reaction score
Hi everyone I rent a room in a multi discipline clinic and need some advice. Im a holistic therapist.

This isnt just trying to get loads of clients and getting ideas for increasing sales. Its more having a planned approach to marketing. Does anyone know of any useful training or resources that help with social media and how to develop your business?

I dabble in IG and FB but feel I need some kind of plan, but really dont know where to start.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks

QT

Hi, just a quick google throws up free training/social media courses targeting marketing etc. There are also lots of info about when to post/where to post and hashtags to use. Searching on Pinterest may also help. You know what you’re specifically looking for so sure you’ll find it! I also see quite a lot of sponsored posts on my IG feed for free e courses so look there too.

Thanks for your message... There is so much out there. I was trying to find some best practice from peoples experince really about how often and what to post. And whether anyone could recommed a certain person or resource.

I will keep wading through it all!

Thanks again

QT

Honestly, there really isn't too many tricks to it these days. Some core principles to follow but my advise is to post little and offten.

Latest posts

Back