Soft boiled eggs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww love it! :) xx

Lol I know the ones mashed in a cup with butter and salt (my fave!) Is called chucky egg but never heard chicky eggs... its rather cute :p xx

Lol I know the ones mashed in a cup with butter and salt (my fave!) Is called chucky egg but never heard chicky eggs... its rather cute :p xx

Eeee I'm always getting things wrong!!!! I bet it was chucky and I've been saying chicky 😱for 38 yrs!!!!
Whoops 😳x x

My dad gave me weird and wonderful names for lots of things along with made up songs that I've always had that blind faith of a child believing them to be correct and commonly used terms ect...

I still get really strange looks from people sometimes when I say things and I just think 'oh s*** It's another crazy one!' xx

My dad gave me weird and wonderful names for lots of things along with made up songs that I've always had that blind faith of a child believing them to be correct and commonly used terms ect...

I still get really strange looks from people sometimes when I say things and I just think 'oh s*** It's another crazy one!' xx

Hehe soooooo pleased I'm not the only one ;) x x

Me too! Haha xx

Latest posts

Back