Soft nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchie13

Reaction score
Hi All, Wondering if you can help me out. I have a client that has very soft nails. She does not want any kind of polish so I am looking for a strengthener or another product that will help the nails. She is actually does pedicures and believes the softness comes from having her hands in the gloves all day (latex free) Any help is more than welcome. Thank you :)

I used to have very soft nails too. I used the IBX repair and strengthener treatment for a few weeks and I can honestly say it was the best thing I ever did. All the weak part of my nail grew out, and because the IBX treatment works from underneath the nail plate and in the matrix (Where new nail cells are formed), strong healthy nails grew from thereon. It truly does work beautifully. A great treatment to add into your salon. Good luck

I used to have very soft nails too. I used the IBX repair and strengthener treatment for a few weeks and I can honestly say it was the best thing I ever did. All the weak part of my nail grew out, and because the IBX treatment works from underneath the nail plate and in the matrix (Where new nail cells are formed), strong healthy nails grew from thereon. It truly does work beautifully. A great treatment to add into your salon. Good luck
Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back