Soft White

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Do any of you guys have a pikkie of what a set of acyrlic nails look like use soft white?

I've been using the perfect colour white from my kit whilst I've been learning... and I errrrr..... have had a couple of accidents with it..... and errrr...... it is now only about a third full:o (then again I think most of it is in my brush:mad: ) so I will have to buy some more but I would love to try the soft white as some peeps prefer this more natural look........so I would love to see an example of it if anyone can oblige:)

xx Tamm

sorry Tamm, I dont have a picci but I use more of it than the white. It gives a much softer more natural look but it is still whiter than natural.

Hope that helps a bit.

naturalnails said:
sorry Tamm, I dont have a picci but I use more of it than the white. It gives a much softer more natural look but it is still whiter than natural.

Hope that helps a bit.
Thanks Fiona..... if you use it alot then I know its what I'm looking for..... Would be nice to see though
xx Tamm

This is something on my shopping list for Olympia!!

Cant Wait!

Heck, I don't even have any pics of the Perfect Color Soft White... really for no other reason than I generally use Perfect Color White.
Perfect Color Soft White is designed to give you a very soft, er, um... white extension edge for a more natural look.

Hi,
I use it loads too, probably as much as i use white, its not as "in your face"
I'll hunt through my pc for a pic
Paula x
naturalnails said:

Hope that helps a bit.

Mani-fique! said:
Do any of you guys have a pikkie of what a set of acyrlic nails look like use soft white?

I've been using the perfect colour white from my kit whilst I've been learning... and I errrrr..... have had a couple of accidents with it..... and errrr...... it is now only about a third full:o (then again I think most of it is in my brush:mad: ) so I will have to buy some more but I would love to try the soft white as some peeps prefer this more natural look........so I would love to see an example of it if anyone can oblige:)

xx Tamm

Hi Tamm

I have plenty of pics of full sets using Soft White (I'm such an anorak when it comes to nails!!!)

If you send me your email address, I'll email you a couple of pics over.

Jenny - Nails x :)

I needed some Soft White while it was still on my list - so I made some with 2 parts natural and 1 part white and it did the trick nicely. ;)

HTH's

Kim said:
I needed some Soft White while it was still on my list - so I made some with 2 parts natural and 1 part white and it did the trick nicely. ;)

Very resourceful Kim ;) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back