Software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em79

Reaction score
Can someone please recommend a good beauty salon software

Can I recommend my own?

I'm offering an 8 week free trial with absolutely no commitment. You simply login from a website and can access it from anywhere. Backups and upgrades all happen automatically.

Drop me a PM and I can show you how it looks.

Thanks,

Stefan

It depends on what you want it to do but Salonlite is a good system (Reports, texts, emails etc) It's online based so can be accessed anywhere including a smartphone and it's totally free. Xx

Salon Iris. Had it for about 6 months now and it does everything I can think of, and more. Worth every penny. I can't use the cloud software as our internet is SO bad that I use a dongle and get better connection than the locals who use broadband!!! Worth bearing in mind! I can log into it from any computer using Log me in and book clients in from my hols, home - even on the train the other day. Salon Iris has given my business the professional kick it needed! Test reminders to clients are super cheap, so I use them for promos etc. Hope that helps!

I use an earlier version of salon iris and I find it does everything I need. Wish I could get version 9, as you can use your iPhone app to book in appts or see your schedule. Also you can get clients to book online too. You can download a demo of it to see how it works. It can look quite complex as it is very comprehensive. The guys at SI are really helpful with any questions and there are YouTube videos to help set things up that you could have a look at.

Hth.

I'd agree with Ange1dust29 - Salon Iris can be a bit confusing BUT don't be swayed by ones that are really simple - that's exactly what they are, simple. I downloaded the free trial of SI and found it quite confusing, but when you realise it does everything you can think of, you can work out what your needs are. I had a play with it for ages, to make sure it was right for me. I've started with the middle option and am looking to upgrade soon, and add online booking. My salon is growing and SI grows with it. Hope that helps x

It depends on what you want it to do but Salonlite is a good system (Reports, texts, emails etc) It's online based so can be accessed anywhere including a smartphone and it's totally free. Xx

Always love it when somebody else recommends us - thank you!

You can find our system here:
Salonlite - The world's first free online salon and spa management software

Or, if you want extra features, we do also provide paid desktop systems such as Premier Style and Premier Spa.

Feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions over Salonlite or Premier Spa / Premier Style.

Our spa uses ezee book... (said easy book) it does everything from txt alerts, blocking and creating therapist profiles so if the therapist only does certain treatments you can put it on there profile incase they get a treatment booked in they cant do..and loads and loads more...

Hi,

Why not try StudioTracker salon software it has easy to use features that will manage every aspect of your salon life from clients to employees and from your marketing to financial reporting to ensure your business is running as efficiently as possible.

Why not have a free trial of the software to see for yourself the benefits the software will bring to your salon before making the investment, simply download the link at Studio Tracker > salon software.

StudioTracker also offers a range of packages to suit salons large and small and has flexible payment options to help you spread the cost.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Latest posts

Back