Solar balm, solar butter and build

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debbie

Reaction score
Just a couple of questions and I hope they're not too dumb!

First what is the difference between solar balm and solar butter? I'm assuming they are basically the same but the balm is thicker?! Which one do you all prefer?

Right, next question is I have the fabric# build in the small brush on bottle but in the catalogue they have another, larger bottle but it's a squeezy boost-like bottle. Is this just a re-fill or can you use it straight from squeezy bottle? If you can use it from the bottle how do you apply it?

Right, think that's it!

Debbie

debbie said:
Just a couple of questions and I hope they're not too dumb!

First what is the difference between solar balm and solar butter? I'm assuming they are basically the same but the balm is thicker?! Which one do you all prefer?
Debbie

They are actually very different. Solar balm is like SolarOil but as a jelly. It is used the same way as you would use SolarOil. It makes a great lip gloss.

SolarButter is altogether different LOL it is a Shea Butter based cream for using in hand and arm massages etc.

SolarSilk - I know you didnt ask - is a lotion consistency rather than a butter consistency.

I hope this clarifies it a bit for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back