Solar Butter & Solar Balm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi, Can someone please tell me the difference between these two products or are they the same, just one's easier for putting in your handbag?

And Solar Silk ?

Thanks

Last edited:
no, solar balm is a bit like a lip balm consistency( think vaseline)
and butter is a very rich luxurious cream
both very different but gorgeous!
hth

I thought that, with it being called a Balm.

Could you please tell me what are the different uses for these 3 products?

thanks

Solar Balm: A "thickened" synergistic blend of naturally light oils and Vitamin E, designed to deeply penetrate and protect nails and skin.

Solar Butter: An intensive Shea Butter hand cream with the properties of SolarOil.

Hope that this help :)

Sorry forgot the Solar Silk: A light hand and body lotion with the properties of SolarOil. Super penetrating formula conditions skin with a soft, light feel.

and all three are super lovely! Not forgetting our lovely solar oil of course.

Marion x

I use the Solar Balm instead of Solar Oil when Im out and about, dont want it leaking in my bag!
The Solar butter is intensive moisture and I use it once a day all over, then the Silk I use after every time I wash my hands, Id say it was more genral use. I do substitute the Sil with the Scentsations Hand and body lotion aswell for a change in scent!

I do elbow dips in my salon and retail quite alot of the Balm, as its handy and very portable, if you suffer from dry elbows. I know I do!

xxx

Thanks for the info

Latest posts

Back