solar manicure & spa crystal activator

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
i have just had a little test of this together and it works the crystal activator (i love they way it disolves the crystals) has disolved the solar manicure crystals now is this ok to use together or could it cause adverse recations/smells smells ok to me Or do creative do an activator for the solar range..... i just like to do a waterless as i always worry about enamel wear and so on.....

c'mon peeps.... is this ok.....

also i like the idea of the warm/damp towels but someone asked exactly how to use the slowcooker/crock thing in a post way back but got no reply so if anyone can give me an idiots guide that would be great

Thehandsanctuary said:
i have just had a little test of this together and it works the crystal activator (i love they way it disolves the crystals) has disolved the solar manicure crystals now is this ok to use together or could it cause adverse recations/smells smells ok to me Or do creative do an activator for the solar range..... i just like to do a waterless as i always worry about enamel wear and so on.....
Hi

As far as I am aware Creative haven't brought out an activator for Solar Manicure.
If you like to feel the Dead Sea Salts desolving during the manicure try using a little water, if you don't want to saturate the nails a water spray would be a nice way to apply it (Mist over the hands and arms).
Crystal Activator is a great product but it is specifically designed to activate the Crystaline Citric Acid in Exfoliating crystals. It would be an expensive way of disolving the Dead Sea Salts in Solar Manicure.

Just a thought on enamel the client can increase the longevity of your enamel application by using Solar Oil daily it helps to keep it flexiable and tough.

Hope this helps!

Tigger (Di)

Hi Jen, I tried using the crockpot to keep towels warm,only trouble was I kept getting hotspots so I felt it wasnt worth doing.
What I find better is warming the towels up before the client arrives and placing them into a cool bag, it keeps them nice and warm until you need them and it works out cheaper than a crockpot, lol

Thehandsanctuary said:
Hi Jen - I haven't heard of doing this before but I love the idea of it. I can not see why there would be any problem frankly - certainly not with reactions to these particular products. I think it's so cool that you are being innovative and thinking of new and cool ways to service your clients!! Keep us posted as to how it continues!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back