Solar Manicure V Spa Manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debsidoo99

Reaction score
I'm going on the Creative Spa mani & pedi course in a few weeks time.
I know you get a video with this but I was wondering if you guys could help me. I've read loads about the solar drench mani and wondered if you could let me know what products I need to stock up on and also give me a sort of itinary as to the procedure. I adore the solar products and could really go to town with all the lush products !!
Am I right in thinking the spa mani should be charged at a higher price than the solar drench ?
Also, r the heated mitts and foot mitts essential - they r expensive and I don't want to be buying things unless I really do need them.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The Solar Drench products are now available as a kit - they include:
SolarManicure, SolarButter, SolarSilk, SolarOil, Stickey, Super Shiney and I think Bare Necessities Enamel.

It also comes with an instruction sheet so it is all there.

If you are doing your mani course with head office or a OSNS then you could buy it when you are there.

Debsidoo99 said:
Also, r the heated mitts and foot mitts essential - they r expensive and I don't want to be buying things unless I really do need them.

Heated mitts of any variety are not essential just like performing a massage is not essential, but they sure make the treatment utterly luxurious not to mention the fact that the heat does help the botanical oils and ceremides in the product to penetrate even faster into the skin.

Although initially they are expensive, you will charge more for adding this to your service (which will pay you back quicker than you think) but I love the Creative Wheat mitts because they are: Warm and fluffy feeling, cost next to nothing to use, are reusable, and do not have any trailing wires to get in the way and to sweep 'things' off your station everytime the client moves. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back