solar manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches

Reaction score
iv just bought some solar manicure and tried it out on myself and noticed a difference staraight awayin the skin on my hands smooth soft lovely the smell of almond dosent last long, how do you apply this to clients hands,? with a brush then massage in then rinse in warm water and finish with hand massage?
im just trying different products out im also looking for a plesenter smelling nail polish remover
any advice please

lynda:D

Hiya

We use a wooden spatula to take the product from the tub and put it into my hands and then spread and massage into the client's hand.......did that make sense???

peaches said:
im just trying different products out im also looking for a plesenter smelling nail polish remover
any advice please

lynda:D

I too use a wooden spatula and get the client to rub it in - they can then get used to it so that when they buy it and use it at home they know what to do LOL.

Nail varnish remover is nail varnish remover in general - the only one I have tried that smells different would be a Pinnacle one from Nailorder - they have scented ones but they still more or less smell of acetone LOL.

You may end up trading off efficiency with fragrance.

thank you both :) for your comments , :)

lynda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back