Solar Oil and weak nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steph3892

Reaction score
Hi, I am Level 2 qualified and almost Level 3 qualified, due to my training and having acrylics and gel polish on and off for a year and half my nails have taken a beating and are very weak, I can still get them quite long but only with the help of shellac! I used to have very strong nails but they've just lost there strength completely. I've been keeping shellac on them to stop them from breaking and been using solar oil too before bed, just wondering if this will help my nails get back to normal again or if there's anything else I can do? Thanks

You might get better results with CND rescue rx. It only soaks into natural nails but you could use it on the regrowth areas with your shellac still on and then continue with it once you have soaked off the hybrid gel.

After approximately 15 years of wearing extensions I decided to go natural. My nails were quite thin so I used Nailtiques formula 2 for about 2-3 months and my nails have been great ever since. every client that I have sold Nailtiques to have had great results. Would definitely recommend

Try IBX it is a miracle in a bottle for damaged and weak nails. You can buy it from Louella Belle.

OPI Nail Envy did it for me after my training. Other than that, yeah babying your nails with cuticle oil should help x

Yes, using CND Solar Oil will help your own natural nail condition by using it twice day. If you are more concerned about your natural nail, I Would highly recommend that you could remove your Shellac and use up to 4 times a day for 2 weeks onto the naked in CND RescueRXX. This Keratin at home treatment will work wonders on your nails. Then go back to wearing your Shellac. It will make a difference.x

Cnd rescue rxx if you can stand having natural nails
IBX if you want to keep your enhancements

Latest posts

Back