Solar oil as hair serum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherryblossom

Reaction score
hello just thought id let you all know i straighten my hair every day, probarly as many of us do,and this morning i'd run out of my usual hair serum,to calm those tiny frizz bits on the ends that we get from straightening our hair so much, and i used a little bit of my solor oil on the ends, it was fantastic ,the frizz was gone and it smelt lovely,and lasted all day in fact it was sooooo much better than my usual hair serum, just thought id share this little trick with you guys i think its definatly going to be solar oil from now on, what uses have you used your nail oil for other than nails?

There is another thread like this somewhere im sure, theres loooooads of different uses!!! burns scars insect bites hair face cuticles obviously lol. whenever i get a bit of dry skin i use my oil on it.

Solar balm is good through your hair aswell!!

hello just thought id let you all know i straighten my hair every day, probarly as many of us do,and this morning i'd run out of my usual hair serum,to calm those tiny frizz bits on the ends that we get from straightening our hair so much, and i used a little bit of my solor oil on the ends, it was fantastic ,the frizz was gone and it smelt lovely,and lasted all day in fact it was sooooo much better than my usual hair serum, just thought id share this little trick with you guys i think its definatly going to be solar oil from now on, what uses have you used your nail oil for other than nails?

I remember Gigi advising to use it to run over your hair to tame down any frizzies I think:)

Iwould think this would be an expensive way to use it though? I use John Freida Frizz Ease, can't live without it (ever seen Chrystal Tips in the 70's:green:) but using even smaller amounts of Solar Oil it would be used up quite quickly. Good idea for an emergency though!

Latest posts

Back