Solar Oil - Massive Price increases

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not complaining, i have always charged £3 for a pinkie of solar oil so i am already overcharging oops,
clients still buy it and i wont be reducing the price either
Same as me then lol. Great minds think alike...
They keep coming back for more!!
Jen

isn't RRP just Recommended...what i mean is, that price isn't set in stone, surely if you want to recoup these increases you just make increases....??

thats exactly what i was thinking

i never even noticed - i'm stil charging £5.50 fpr a 1/4 oz.

oops i've been giving it away at that!! xx

Gosh this IS an old thread! CND now how a new distributor in the UK and I know a lot of prices came down in price (yaaaaaaaaaay for S2!) - not sure if solar oil was one of them? What a shame someone hadn't started a thread to shout hip hooray for some of the prices that came down - but some peeps only like to create threads about bad news I guess! C'est la vie!

It's understandable that prices need to go up it's like anything. I know of a salon that tried to sell my mum a pinkie for £10 yeh £10 I couldn't be leave it.
my brother's friend owns a very nice salon and it was there that they tried to sell her it after a pamper package that my brother had bought her as a pressie. Luckily my mum knew how much it normally is and never bought it but it just shows you . You can charge what you want.

Latest posts

Back